Okay, as of the 12th, I've been uploading a Pokémon based comic to FA. The comic is based on a modified Nuzlocke of Pokémon Firered. If you don't know what a Nuzlocke run is, basically I play Firered with the following rules:
1. If a Pokémon faints, it's dead. It's either released, or placed into a PC box and no longer used.
2. Only one (1) Pokémon can be caught in each route. In a standard Nuzlocke game, you can only try to catch the very first Pokémon you see in the route, and if it faints or runs away, you get nothing. I'm allowing myself to choose which one Pokémon I can catch in each route.
2b. The following exceptions to rule 2 are optional, but I'm using them:
- Legendaries do not count against my one Pokémon.
- Pokémon acquired through in-game events (such as Eevee and Lapras) do not count against my one Pokémon.
- Shinies are always catchable, as long as I'm not using any cheats that make them more common.Click here
to go to the FA journal acting as my archive of completed strips so far.
As of this post, there's five comics of 1-2 panels each, but I hope to start doing multi-panel comics more as the run gets farther along and my right hand heals more from the surgery last month. I expect it'll be at least a few more months for it to start being in reasonable shape, considering that beyond the healing surgery site, there's also some muscle atrophy in the hand. ...I wish I'd known about this carpal tunnel years earlier and gotten it fixed then. At least it shouldn't be a problem any more.